HOLIDAY SHOPPING!!

Last week I went for a little shop around Primarnie to see what I could find...

We are going on holiday next February (I know so... far away!! 216days to be exact) and I thought now would be the perfect time to purchase some holiday clothes with all the sales going on (eekk...).

Let's get to it... here are a few things that I purchased... I love the area where there is loads of clothes that are all bundled together on top of a wooden stand, you have to hunt for your size, it's like a little mini workout! Ha! 


On the displays I love so much I purchased some shorts for the beach/pool side which was £2.50 (BARGAIN - I got 3 different colours). I also got three dresses that are the same but different colours which are perfect for summer this year and next year when I go on holiday, they were £13.00 each.

 Now you can't go on holiday without any sunnies! I picked some up for a whopping £1!?! Like whaa!😮


I bought a couple of accessories from Primark, a couple of rings one pack was £1 the other was £2.50. The other accessories in the picture are from Boots, I think the earrings £2.50 were in the sale along with the choker £2.00. 
Please like me on Facebook @stooooshie 

And follow me on twitter @stoooshie

Lots and lots of love from Stacey ❤️❤️

Comments