LOVING THE CURLY HAIR!!

Hello again!

Decided to give this curling technique a tryout... Hope you like it <3
I needed to figure out how to put these in my hair because I kept getting the stick thing that you hook your hair on to stuck whilst pulling my hair through the curl forms... maybe because I gathered too much hair, I don't really know but eventually I got used to it. The finished look is displayed in the picture below.

Don't have a clue why I pulled this face :/

The curl forms stayed in all night (or until I removed them because they got really uncomfortable to sleep in) which I didn't really expect to happen because I am a MASSIVE fidgeter and I'm always getting told off during the night from my partner! (ha) Also, I usually wake up every morning with a bed head which makes it really difficult to style or do anything with my hair because it is usually stuck up! Anyway here is the finished look!


I quite liked using these because other products use heat as a method to curl hair, these don’t use any form of heat what so ever which is really good because a hot curling iron can cause serious damage to your hair when we use them too much. Sometimes we just need to let our hair breathe and repair but obviously, we still need to look good whilst doing it and I believe that this product can help. 
It probably isn't going to be the type of product that I will reach for when curling my hair next time, just simply because I don't really fancy wearing them during the night as they weren't really comfortable to sleep in and I kept waking up which obviously isn't very good! But if you don't mind wearing them during the night then go NUTS!
I hope you find this helpful and if you would like me to review any types of products drop me a message below or come for a chat on one of my social pages :).

Don't forget to Like my Facebook page @Stooooshie
Follow me on Twitter @stoooshie
Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog.
💗

Comments