MINI REVOLUTION MAKEUP HAUL REVIEW

Hello, everyone, it's me again. Hope you didn't miss me that much!
Just a few revolution makeup, and some of my thoughts and PICTURES!! Hope you all enjoy.


Here are a few of my favourite colours.


The Revolution eyeshadow palette - There are 32 different colours in this palette and it only cost me £8.00!?!? Obviously, all the colours are beautiful but I couldn't fit them all on my short arm! It was hard but I had to choose some haha. This palette is called Mermaids Forever due to the vibrant colours of course! The colours on my arms look different to the colours in the palette, which is what makes me love this palette even more. I mixed a few colours together when applying the eye shadow to my eyes to see which ones go together. 


Blush Palette Blush Queen £6.00 - I LURRVE this palette, there are 8 different shades of pink blush which is really good for people with different skin tones, I have tried out all the different shades to see which one best suits me as my skin is quite fair and pale... I mean when I pick out any brand of foundation it HAS to be the lightest shade. Does anyone know where I am coming from with this? Anyway, although they are all beautiful, my go to colour for this palette is the shade in the top left-hand corner, it is light enough for me... not too bright, obviously different shades match different skin types. Not bad for the price I paid if I must say so myself.


I am a big lover of nude colours especially for my lips and eyes - although I don't really wear lipstick, I always feel like I look daft wearing lipstick and can never seem to pull it off :( - but I think that is a confidence issue... Anyway, this lippy looks and feels beautiful on my lips and as silly as this sounds it also smells lovely too... (yes I did sniff this and yes I did look weird doing it - don't judge)


Revolution Baked Bronzer Ready To Go £4.00 - This gives my face a really good glow look to it, you've got to be careful though that you don't put too much on your brush because like I said above I have very pale skin tone - I don't want to put too much on to look orange so I apply a tiny bit of product onto my brush and apply it to my cheek bones along with the blusher they work really well together. 
Hope you all enjoyed that read... Don't forget to hit that follow button in the top right-hand corner <3
Don't forget you can find me on many social media sites

Facebook @Stooooshie
Twitter @Stoooshie
Instagram @Stoooshie
Pinterest @Stoooshie
Speak soon <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






Comments