REVOUTION MAKE UP

Hey Again!!
I have been trying this Revolution makeup palette out for about a few weeks as mentioned in my blog post wrote the other day, but yesterday I got a little bored so I thought I would try out a 'makeup design' using this palette. Hope you all like. Here are a few pictures I took and what products I used:






On My Face:
Primer - Max Factor Smooth Miracle
Foundation - GOSH #Foundation Drops 002
Powder - RIMMEL Stay Matte 001 Transparent
Concealer - MAYBELLINE Anti Age LIGHT
Bronzer - Revolution VIVID Baked Bronzer
Eye Shadow Below Brow - Revolution Mermaids Forever Colour: Future
Eye Shadow Middle towards the eyeliner 'Flick' - Revolution Mermaids Forever Colour: Mineral
Eye Shadow Middle - Revolution Mermaids Forever Colour: Treasure
Eye Shadow Under Eye - Revolution Mermaids Forever Colour: Whale
Eye Liner - RIMMEL Glam' Eyes Black Glamour 001
Mascara - RIMMEL Wonderful
Eye Lashes - KISS Blooming Lash 65920 KBH03C
Lipstick - Revolution WISHFUL
Eyebrow Pencil - RIMMEL 002 Hazel
Setting Spray - Revolution Pro Fix 

<3

Comments